Online Sports Betting PA
Thanks to a recent Supreme Court decision, individual states are now allowed to license sports betting in their state. One of the first states will allow sports wagering is Pennsylvania. If you live in the state of Pennsylvania, you now have the option to make legal online sports bets from your device. This article will show you how to get started.
What is Sports Betting?
Sports betting allows you to wager money on the outcome of a sporting event. These outcomes can include wagering on the winner of the game. This is known as a “moneyline” bet. You can also wager if a team will win or lose by a certain amount of points. This is known as a “spread” bet. Finally, you can wager if the final total score will be above or below a certain amount, this is known as a “totals” bet.
Switching Your Action Onshore
If you are currently using an offshore book, then now is the time to use a legal, U.S. licensed and reliable sportsbook. Here are the advantages of using an online sports betting PA sportsbook.
- 100% Legal. Don’t roll the dice of some offshore book
- Easy deposit and withdrawl options. Never sweat a payment
- Online and Offline options. Wager at the casino or from the comfort of your own device
Best Options For Pro Bettors
If you are an experienced sports bettor, then you want to make sure that you can place your action with a reliable book that offers great lines, high limits and excellent customer service. Online sports betting PA such as Parx Casino offers everything the sports betting pro needs. There are high limits, excellent lines, a top-notch customer service team and a number of deposit and withdrawal options. No more taking chances with an offshore book or a local bookie. Legal online sports betting PA is finally here.
What Types of Wagers Are Available?
When it comes to online sports betting in PA, you have all the options wagering available that will find in Vegas or all the offshore books. Here is an overview of the wagering options available from online PA apps.
- Moneyline Bets – Bet on the outcome of a game or a match
- Spread Bets – Bet on whether a team will win or lose by a certain number of points
- Totals Bets – Wager on whether a game’s total score will be above or below a certain number
- Parlay Bet – Make multiple wagers on one ticket
- Teaser Bet – “Buy” points to allow you to more chances to win a spread bet
- Player Props – Wager whether a player will meet certain criteria or perform a certain event during a game or a match
Sports Betting Bonuses and Wagering With Free Cash
When you open a sports betting account online, you may be eligible for a number of bonuses including an initial deposit bonus. That means the sportsbook will match your deposit up to a certain amount. Also, online sportsbooks like Parx Casino offers rewards points for every wager you make. The more you wager, the more points you earn which can be redeemed for free wagers, dining and shopping discounts, casino perks and more. Visit Parx Casino to learn more.